Monday, March 28, 2011

Art Teacher Shout Out!

Art Teacher Shout Out!




Have you ever told your beloved art teacher/instructor/mentor how much they have inspired you as an artist? I have been lucky enough to share my feelings of admiration to my art teacher and mentor multiple times since graduating high school. It was her guidance, patience, and love of art that guided me down the path of becoming an art teacher myself. Thank you Susie Mahan!


Take the time today to thank that art educator here on our blog and continue to send the message of how important art education is!


-Leslie Pinto MAC Program Coordinator

2 comments:

  1. I can never thank Larry Doud enough for starting me on this path and his inspiration. He is missed every day, but his inspiration lives on!

    Thanks Larry--RIP my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure indeed! I am so proud of you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete